Friday 14 September 2012

Marmite

Hello, fellow humans!
I'm back! I hope you liked the last post- I sacrificed a lot for that (my frineds still haven't forgiven me for trying to measure their eyebrows)!

There haven't been many votes on the poll- ok, one vote, so I'm going to keep it up for a little while longer.
Meanwhile, I'm going to be talking about marmite.
In the advert, it says "you either love it, or hate it". Unlike most promotional statements (no, 'pink cleaning wash'- thing, you didn't remove the tomato stain from my shirt- let alone 'anything' !) , I can't seem to find anything untruthful about it.
Including myself, only 6 people I know love marmite, and everyone else I know doesn't.
That's pretty much all the information I have- I'm sending out an email to a bunch of people asking them their views on the spread, and i'll post the results as soon as they're in!

From now on, I'm going to be doing a 'ponder' every time I publish a new post- random questions that you can answer in the comments if you want to!
Today's ponder:
What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?

Bye!



PS When I went online today, I saw that Blogger has put this page under examination, because I might've 'violated the blogger rules". If anyone from Blogger is reading this, then I appologise- I wasn't breaking the rules on purpose- whatever I say on here isn't meant to be offensive at all!
I can see how something about stereotypes can easily be seen as offensive, but I'm doing this purely out of interest; I have no intention of hurting anyone's feelings.
Readers, don't worry, I'll still be posting blogs on here- you can still access the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment