Wednesday 12 September 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Hello! I'm a massive fan of Hetalia, and have always nurtured an interest in stereotypes. I used to believe firmly that all these judgements had no foundation whatsoever, and thought they were just offensive. I'm English, you see, and you are probably already aware that there are innumerable amounts of stereotypes surrounding British people. It was only recently that I was exposed to the humorous side of stereotypes. This sudden change of perspective made me wonder if there was indeed any truth behind all the rumours, and so I decided to set up this blog!
On here I'll be putting stereotypes to the test- I've put up a poll so you can choose which one you'd like to read about next!
I hope you enjoy this blog!
Tabby Kirkland Jones (Hetalia fans, please forgive my pen name!)

2 comments: