Monday 19 November 2012

I'm running low

Hi guys...
OK THIS IS IMPORTANT
Sooooooooooo
I need more stereotypes to bust, so I asked a bunch of vunderbar people on instagram and in school, but most responses have been quite brief and hard to make into a post sufficient to pass as part of an English assignment.
In fact, I'm typing this up during break-
And will certainly regret writing that in my English lesson.
So I've decided to, instead of writing a proper post, I'll just write up an array of responses that I received from insta.

There are 'fast food places everywhere. There's one down my street [in America]"
-xavierhetalia123

"Well, coming from a Canadian, honestly, lots of us love maple syrup, because it is superduperdelicious. And we only have polar bears in the arctic, the far north. But they don't wander around here XD"
-kersti_girl

"Not all Canadians like maple syrup (my friend's from Canada, and she can't stand it!)"
-Hanna shuller (please forgive any mis-spelled names)

I'm sorry for such a short attempt, but I'll be back with a proper, grammatically correct blog soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment